Friday, March 7, 2014

While Out Op Shopping....

 One of my favourite pastimes is op shopping. I love the thrill of finding something absolutely gorgeous that I can either fix up or is just fine the way it is.

My heart skipped a beat when I came across this fabulous chair. I had my husband sit on it while I rushed to the counter to buy it. When op shopping, it is the quick and the dead!!


This is a close up of the fabric.... don't you just love it? I am still at a loss as to why anyone wouldn't want this beautiful chair but it has found a loving home with me and is certainly cherished. I have it in our bedroom, away from messy teenagers, and is just perfect for quiet reading or just thinking.....

1 comment:

  1. That is a perfect boudoir chair, Lindy! Very pretty and comfortable too. I laughed at the vision of your husband sitting on the chair to mind it while you went off to pay for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to visit my blog ♥