Friday, January 10, 2014

Birthday Card and Gift


https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/LinLovesPaper

 I always handcraft my cards, and making a birthday card for a friend is one of my special loves. A while ago I had marbled lots of card offcuts from my paper stash and when they dried, I cut them into small cards.

It would have been pretty just the way it was, however, I wanted to take it to a new level. Enter the glorious work of my crafting friend. She hand-dyes vintage tablecloths and then cuts them out for embellishments. I just had to have some!!!! This colour of baby blue was the perfect match for my card. I have added a tiny dot of glue to affix the doily to the card and another dot for the bling in the middle. I have made two, so now will need to decide which one I think she might like and I will pop the other one in my Etsy shop.

I am thinking this can be a card and a gift for my friend..... it is quite easy to take the doily off and use it.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for popping in to visit my blog ♥